We present a new development in power supplies for lighting applications: The LED power supply series SYL 1460. This power supply comes with interchangeable AC plugs. It is certified according to the latest standards for LED applications. The SYL 1460 is suitable for mounting on normally inflammable and heat sensitive surfaces.
Installation is made easy as the power supply has only to be plugged into the nearest AC power outlet, no technical skills needed. For international distribution the AC power plugs are interchangeable. For connection to LED stripes or lighting fixtures the SYL 1460 sports a convenient widely-used 2.1 mm (0.083 in) DC output plug and a 180 cm (71 in) DC output cable.
Marks and Safety Approvals:
- EN 61347-1
- EN 61347-2-13
- 110: Protection against overheating to prevent the lamp controlgear case temperature under any conditions of use from exceeding the indicated value of 110 °C
- F: Suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces, such as wood (> 2 mm)
- MM: Based on VDE0710-14, can be installed inside a wooden material like wooden cabinet. The minimum distance between the product enclosure to wooden material in each side is defined
- LPS (Limited Power Source)
- RoHS approved according to EU Directive 2011/65/EU
- CE mark according to new EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- 12 V / 2 A (24 W)
- 15 V / 1.6 A (24 W)
- 24 V / 1 A (24 W)
Interchangeable Input Plugs:
- Europlug (CEE 7/16)
- UK (BS1763)
- U.S.A. / Canada (NEMA11)
Specifications and data sheets are available at the Dehner Power Supply Store.